The war rages on, and I am left with a rather phallic collection of eclairs that are most definitely not PG.
This time I tried playing around with the eggs and flour content - which is quite visible because the eclair ridges have disappeared. The egg quantity is definitely quite tricky. Different videos show different batter consistencies, and I'm not sure which one is the right one.
I also tried going for a faster, and a thinner pipe. You can see it didn't work out, because the eclairs got that boney structure (thick ends and thin middle), and were not wide enough to rise.
Overall, less successful than yesterday's attempt - but I'm learning.
Things to continue next time:
Things to skip:
Selling my pastries at the farmers market does not make me a fault-less baker. Quite the opposite: the more recipes I attempt, the more recipes I fail at, and eventually - the more I learn.
Enjoy this record of broken sauces, wasted eggs, and record setting sugar usage.